HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level

My ac compressor will not come I check the fuses and relays.

Customer Question

My ac compressor will not come I check the fuses and relays. I also had the ac compressor replace and still no luck.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The heat work fine all controls works just no ac on my 99 Honda Accord Lx 4 cylinder
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mechanics for Honda generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 7 months ago.

Welcome to Just-Answer. My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man. I have over 31 years experience repairing Honda and Acura vehicles. I may need to ask some questions before I can give an answer. As much detail as possible is greatly appreciated.

1) Do the radiator fans come on when you turn the A/C on?

2) Doe the blower motor fan work on all speeds?

Thanks, Honda-Man