HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

A new alternator a new battery and battery light on what

Customer Question

A new alternator a new battery and battery light on what wrong
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Honda Mechanic will know what to do. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Light gose dem and cut off
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: New battery a new alternator
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Honda Mechanic should know about your Honda?
Customer: No
JA: Our top Honda Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Honda Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Honda Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just-Answer. My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man. I have over 31 years experience repairing Honda and Acura vehicles. I may need to ask some questions before I can give an answer. As much detail as possible is greatly appreciated.

Year, model, and engine type 4cyl or V6? Have you checked the charging voltage with a multi-meter or had the alternator tested by a auto parts store?

Thank you, Honda-Man