sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I 't have dash light. My main light works fine. Locking and

Customer Question

I don't have dash light. My main light works fine. Locking and unlocking the door are working too. The car engine will spin but will not start. What could be the problem?
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I don't have dash light. My main light works fine. Locking and unlocking the door are working too. The car engine will spin but will not start. What could be the problem?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing. I believe the wires may have been shorten because I was fixing the broken reverse light wire and may have shortened something by crossing the wires
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Honda Mechanic should know about your Honda?
Customer: no
JA: Our top Honda Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Honda Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Honda Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Honda
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

There are many things that could cause a no start condition but the fact that this seems to happen as a result of wiring that shorted makes it very likely to be a blown fuse. Have all fuses been checked?