HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

I replaced my ecu fuse on my 2005 Honda Element now it won't

Customer Question

My name is***** replaced my ecu fuse on my 2005 Honda Element now it won't start or come out of park. HELP
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Check engine lite was on. Someone told me to replace ecu fuse and it should take care of it. Now I have the other problems
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mechanics for Honda generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Is the starter engaging at all to crank over the engine or is the engine cranking over with the starter but the engine is not starting?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.