HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

I can't take the vsa fuse out of the box, I took the screw

Customer Question

i can't take the vsa fuse out of the box, I took the screw off and it won't release
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: my battery died and I replace it, i had the car jumped. then i replaced the battery with a new one. when I turned the car on the vsa light came on
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Honda Mechanic will know what to do. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: first i need to pull the fuse
JA: Is there anything else the Honda Mechanic should be aware of about your Honda?
Customer: but i can't get it out of the fuse box
JA: Our top Honda Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Honda Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Honda Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Andrew Martin replied 1 year ago.

Have you driven the vehicle since replacing the battery? Also have you made sure that the VSA OFF button has not been pushed? Just replacing the battery should not do anything to the VSA system.