HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

My name is ***** ***** and my issue is with my 2005 Honda

Customer Question

Hello my name is ***** ***** and my issue is with my 2005 Honda Odyssey... It won't start at all even though all my instruments light up and I here a cliking a clicking under the dash. I... I had this problem about a month ago and after sitting for about 2 hrs it cranked right up and havent had any problem since. Until last night it did it again.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I think after researching that it may be the main relay under the dash. But I don't know how to tak eit out *take it out*
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mechanics for Honda generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Amedee replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Is this a no crank condition or a crank no start condition?