Steve
Steve, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  13+ years with Honda,ase certified over 25 years
13523613

Trying to figure out where is the fuse or relay 2006 Honda

Customer Question

Trying to figure out where is the fuse or relay for the 2006 Honda Odyssey rocker arm actuator I have no power going to it.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Trying to clear a P2646 error code we practically cleaned the engine and valves and was about to replace the oil pressure switch but we realized it wasn't receiving power
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mechanics for Honda generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Steve replied 9 months ago.

The pressure switch supplies a ground from the PCM. It does not have power going to it.

If replacing the switch does not take care of clearing the code you could have a wiring issue or bad PCM.