HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

The driver side seat back does not, Seat back does not stay

Customer Question

The driver side seat back does not
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Honda. The Honda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Seat back does not stay up
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: no. I moved the car and suddenly the seat back went backward like it s not catching and wont tilt forward either
JA: Is there anything else the Honda Mechanic should be aware of about your Honda?
Customer: around it not that I know of it s my daughter s car the seat belt was tangled around the latch but was not forced but is not unusual
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $27 after the Honda Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Just-Answer. My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man. I have over 31 years experience repairing Honda and Acura vehicles. I may need to ask some questions before I can give an answer. As much detail as possible is greatly appreciated.

Can I please have the year , model, and sub model like LX, EX, Etc? Power or manual seat?

Thank you, Honda-Man