HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

My 2006 honda accord ex is not feeling like it's

Customer Question

My 2006 honda accord ex is not feeling like it's accelerating properly what could it be
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Honda. The Honda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My honda feels like it's not accelerating properly like when I first bought it about 5 months ago this just started yesterday it feelse like I have to give it more gas than usual
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I don't what it is so no
JA: Is there anything else the Honda Mechanic should be aware of about your Honda?
Customer: There is a check engine light on but I hooked it up to the obd monitor and the code it sends out Isome for my power steering so I already checked that
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $27 after the Honda Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Jared D replied 9 months ago.

So your Honda doesn't feel like it has the same get up and go that it used to?

What sort of maintenance have you performed recently?

Expert:  Jared D replied 9 months ago.

I just wanted to check and see whether you still needed help on this. I haven't heard back from you in a few days.