HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

My name is ***** *****. My 2006 Honda Pilot sat out in the

Customer Question

Hello. My name is ***** *****. My 2006 Honda Pilot sat out in the winter weather for the last 2 months without being started. The battery was dead so I re charged it. But as soon as I give the batter power the alarm goes off and it doesn't want to stop. It times out after awhile but then if is open the door or touch anything it starts again.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I disconnected the batter, charged it. But now when i reconnect the battery cables the alarm goes off again.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mechanics for Honda generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Nevermind. You took too long. I fixed it myself.
Please cancel.
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Is there anything else I can help with on this today?Once again I do apologize for the delay and posted as soon as I saw your question myself.

Let me know,thanks Pete.