HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

I have a 2006 Ridgeline that wont start. I parked it this

Customer Question

I have a 2006 Ridgeline that wont start. I parked it this evening and went to pull it in garage and nothing. All the dash lights come on but no cranking. No clicking at starter. Nothing. Fuel pump pressures up. Battery is good. Could it be the Neutral pos switch is faulty? Or the immobilizer around the switch is bad? The green key light comes on and goes off like normal but when I turn off ignition and pull key out it blinks 5 times. Is this normal? I've never noticed this before.
JA: Cars do make very odd noises -- They help the mechanics figure out what's wrong. They are terrific with my old Grand Cherokee. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Checking the batt. voltage. Changing the starter relay.
JA: Is there anything else the Honda Mechanic should be aware of about your Honda?
Customer: The TPMS light stays on. No big deal
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  MASTER TECH replied 9 months ago.

Hello welcome to Just answer I am master tech and will be able to assist you today.

do you have a volt meter or test light ?