Roy
Roy, Import/Domestic Specialist
Experience:  ASE Master Tech
3506196

My 1993 Honda accord will run 8-10 minutes then stall. It

Customer Question

My 1993 Honda accord will run for about 8-10 minutes then stall. It won't start up right away, but after it starts up again it stalls again. after that the car runs about 40 minutes until I get home without problems
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Honda. The Honda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I cleaned out the IA? with gumout. It idles better but still stalled.
JA: Is there anything else the Honda Mechanic should be aware of about your Honda?
Customer: That's all I can think of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Roy replied 9 months ago.

good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I will assist

one of the common issues is the distributor. it is common for failing from sensor failure internally. when it does not start, check for any spark to the plugs.

Roy

Expert:  Roy replied 9 months ago.

how are making out