Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

Where is the XM module located in the 2010 Honda CRV?

Customer Question

Hi Tim,
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.

Welcome my name is***** will he helping with your Honda question. Tim seems to be offline at this time.

The XM unit is located behind the passengers side kick panel(see image). I have also included the wiring connector view.

Your satisfaction and a positive rating is my goal! Please help me by leaving a rating using the stars at the top of this page or accept my answer so I may be credited by JustAnswer. You are not charged extra for rating. This is important and the only way the site will compensate me for my time. All follow-up responses after the much appreciated rating are free so don't worry you can still come back until you have the advice and answer you need!

Thank you! ~Honda-Man