HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

My name is [email protected] and I would like to know what

Customer Question

My name is [email protected] and I would like to know what would my car lose power when I was going down the road
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It just lost power and my lights on dashboard came on and my speed when down and I put my foot down on the pedal but nothing happen
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mechanics for Honda generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Just-Answer. My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man. I have over 31 years experience repairing Honda and Acura vehicles. I would be happy to assist you with your Honda or Acura question!

Are you planning on doing the repairs yourself?

Can I please have the year, model, engine type, and transmission type of your Honda? Just in case I need to look up diagrams and repair instructions.

Thank you, Honda-Man