Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech 34 years.
7276279

I have Honda Airwave 2007 1.5L. The problem it has is that

Customer Question

Hi, I have Honda Airwave 2007 1.5L.
The problem it has is that when accellerating its cutting on/off fuel and the rpm reaches 5.
Kindly assist on how to solve this problem.
Regards
Category: Honda
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Richard, in most cases anytime the on board computer sees a system fault it will usually cause the computer to set and store a fault code and or code. In order to determine what is failing you are going to need to start first with having the system scanned and see what fault code and or codes are setting. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will try and help you get this resolved.