Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Honda Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Honda Diagnostics
18617752

What is involved in a 45,000 mile maintenance of a 2001

Customer Question

What is involved in a 45,000 mile maintenance of a 2001 CR-V, and what would the estimated cost be for it?
Category: Honda
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

The 45,000 mile service interval is a fairly small one. It consists mostly of inspection of items and has few must-do services. The cost here should be minimal. The inspection portion will be roughly 1 hour of labor. The actual services are an oil change and tire rotation. The cost of these services vary from shop to shop (with some shops even including a tire rotation with the oil change). As for the labor for the inspections-Labor rates vary from shop to shop, so what you pay for labor will effect the bot***** *****ne. For a job of this type, a "fair" labor rate can be anywhere from $85-$125 per hour. I've also wrapped up the actual maintenance schedule into a PDF so that you can see which items/areas will need to be inspected. Download the maintenance list here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d5ubszd4mffr1u1/crv-45000.pdf?dl=0

If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating or accepting my answer so I may be credited. Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for my work. Please rate or accept. You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept.