eauto
eauto, The Car Guy
Experience:  ase technician
6149662

My son has a 2006 civic ex with manual transmission. Just

Customer Question

My son has a 2006 civic ex with manual transmission. Just had the clutch replaced and noticed his reverse lights don't come on. Bulbs and fuse are good. Did the tech forget to plug something in?
Thanks
Category: Honda
Expert:  eauto replied 1 year ago.

yup likely forgot to plug the back up light switch in

Expert:  eauto replied 1 year ago.

Please remember to only rate my service when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you

Expert:  eauto replied 1 year ago.