Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin,
Experience:  Technician at Wile Hyundai
92331225

Replaced battery connection now radio doesnt work, tried

Customer Question

Replaced battery connection now radio doesnt work, tried replacing fuse also with no luck. It just shows CD's cant even get radio stations to show up. Is there any type of reset a guy can do?
Category: Honda
Expert:  Andrew Martin replied 9 months ago.

You need to enter the radio anti theft code. It should be on the inside of the owners manual or possibly stuck to the inside of the glove box somewhere. If you cannot find it the dealer should be able to look it up for you by your VIN.

If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating or accepting my answer so I may be credited. Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for my work. Please rate or accept. You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept.