HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

We have a 2013 Honda accord...my wife says it won't

Customer Question

we have a 2013 Honda accord...my wife says it won't start..has light, key fob opens the doors
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Honda. The Honda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: that's about all I know...
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am not in the car my wife is...told her to wiggle the shifter..maybe it didn't get put into park properly
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Honda Mechanic should know about your Honda?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 year ago.

hello my name is ***** ***** will be helping you tonight dose the car have power to everything

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 year ago.

dose it attempt to turn over at all or just do nothing