HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

2007 honda odyssey ...sliding doors do not open, no temp

Customer Question

2007 honda odyssey ...sliding doors do not open, no temp guage, no windshield wiper fluid switch , no turn signals, locks do not operate, radio does not come on with code
Category: Honda
Expert:  HONDASERVICE7791 replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I see you have two questions with a list of electrical issues. Is that correct?

sounds like catastrophic power failure. Have you had a recent problems? battery ? other problems?

what have you done so far to remedy the issue?

I need all the information you cam provide.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
battery was done year ago only 10,000 miles ago the battery light comes and goes occasionaly. We have checked fuses.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
any ideas

yes you need to double check the battery connections and check the charging system to make sure the alternator is charging correctly.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
checked the battery and the alternator the battery reads normal voltage and the alternator also battery was at 12.56 volts and alternator with head lights and heat on full blast was 14.14 volts. checked all terminals as well and they are all tight and clean, do u have any other suggestions for me to diagnose?

next step would be to check both fuse panels in several place to see if power is reaching the fuses. check all main fuse at the fuse panel.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
this was completed
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
you said several places... how many places? we checked under the hood and driver's side left side panel

there should be another fuse panel on the passenger side as well.

unfortunately I'm not there in front of your vehicle, but there has to be something you are overlooking here. With the high amount of electrical failures here there has to be a main power in or out missing somewhere to one of the fuse panels.

I will look at the wiring schematic and see if I can see a common relationship with all the things you say are not working.