Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

Tourque setting 1996 Honda Civic EK2 D13B motor 1007854

Customer Question

Tourque setting for a 1996 Honda Civic EK2 D13B motor(###) ###-####for a crank shaft pulley
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Just-Answer. My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man. I have over 31 years experience repairing Honda and Acura vehicles. I would be happy to assist you with your Honda or Acura question!

I have included a pdf on how to properly install the crankshaft pulley.

Your satisfaction and a positive rating is my goal! Please help me by leaving a rating using the stars at the top of this page or accept my answer so I may be credited by JustAnswer. You are not charged extra for rating. This is important and the only way the site will compensate me for my time. All follow-up responses after the much appreciated rating are free so don't worry you can still come back until you have the advice and answer you need!

Thank you! ~Honda-Man

Just a friendly reminder to rate or accept my service. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Thank you, Honda-Man