Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

Honda gave me a 5 digit code 04 Accord EX Navi system. The

Customer Question

Honda gave me a 5 digit code for my 04 Accord EX Navi system. The screen will only let me input 4 didgits. What do I do?
Radio code worked fine.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just-Answer. My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man. I have over 31 years experience repairing Honda and Acura vehicles. I would be happy to assist you with your Honda or Acura question!

When the dealer looked up the codes they did it wrong. You need the correct 4 digit code instead of the 5 digit one they gave you.There are US and Japan suppliers for the navigation systems. I have included an article on this exact subject. It's a common mistake so Honda put out the article.

Your satisfaction and a positive rating is my goal! Please help me by leaving a rating using the stars at the top of this page or accept my answer so I may be credited by JustAnswer. You are not charged extra for rating. This is important and the only way the site will compensate me for my time. All follow-up responses after the much appreciated rating are free so don't worry you can still come back until you have the advice and answer you need!

Thank you! ~Honda-Man

Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.

If my service has helped you please rate or accept.

Thank you, Honda-Man