Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

I recently purchased a 2005 Honda Accord DX wi only 76,000

Customer Question

I recently purchased a 2005 Honda Accord DX wi only 76,000 miles on it. My radio works but when I try to load a cd nothing happens and if I push the cd/aux button nothing happens however the 'load' light is green
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 10 months ago.

Welcome to Just-Answer. My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man. I have over 31 years experience repairing Honda and Acura vehicles. I would be happy to assist you with your Honda or Acura question!

CD load and ejecting problems are fairly common with your generation of Accord. There isn't anything easy or quick that will get it working again. My suggestion is to use ine from a salvage yard or ebay, There is a online Honda parts site that sells the new audio unit's at a discounted price. Honda part number 39175-SDA-A62. The dealer can also send yours out for repair for much less than the cost of a new unit.

Your satisfaction and a positive rating is my goal! Please help me by leaving a rating using the stars at the top of this page or accept my answer so I may be credited by JustAnswer. You are not charged extra for rating. This is important and the only way the site will compensate me for my time. All follow-up responses after the much appreciated rating are free so don't worry you can still come back until you have the advice and answer you need!

Thank you! ~Honda-Man