Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech 34 years.
7276279

Some thing is wrong with my fuel supply system. Some times

Customer Question

Some thing is wrong with my fuel supply system. Some times at low speeds it acts like it is not supplying enough fuel while shifting gears. Some times when going between 50 and 55 it feels like it will not give enough fuel to go faster for a few seconds and then returns to normal. What is causing this?
Category: Honda
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you suspect you are having loss of fuel pressure then the first thing you need to do is install a fuel pressure gauge and monitor the fuel pressure while the problem is occurring. Normal fuel pressure should be right at 34 to 44 PSI. Check this and post back with the results and we can work from there.