HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

I have a 2013 pilot that something got spilled into the the

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** and I have a 2013 pilot that something got spilled into the the grill where the subwoofer is how do i remove the panel and clean it out?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: we had a pot of soup in the rear section of our pilot... and going around a corner it spilled some of the contents into where the speaker/subwoofer is. to clean it out i will need to remove the interior panel i need to find out how to remove that panel
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mechanics for Honda generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Honda
Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. Where exactly did you spill the liquid (right rear, left rear, ect...)?