Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

, FLOOR IS WET Y HONDA ACCORD 2007
,

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: FLOOR IS WET Y HONDA ACCORD 2007
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mechanics for Honda generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 10 months ago.

Welcome to Just-Answer. My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man. I have over 31 years experience repairing Honda and Acura vehicles. I would be happy to assist you with your Honda or Acura question!

Is the floor wet on the passengers side front floorboards? Does this happen after using the A/C or defroster?

Thanks, Honda-Man

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
There is a puddle in my passenger rear floor
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Have you checked the front under the floor mat? Sometime it runs back into the rear passenger floor. If you want to speak on the phone accept the offer. If not we can continue here.