HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

I had a question about my 2002 honda accord. The other day

Customer Question

Hi. I had a question about my 2002 honda accord. The other day my heat quit working. It won't blow out not even on a/c. After you drive the car for a while you can barely feel the heat. Could you help me figure out what's wrong?
Category: Honda
Expert:  Edward replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will try to help, Pull the blower resistor out and take a look at it and check to see if it is burned up, Up under the dash on the passenger side, towards the firewall , look on the bottom of the heater case, You'll see a BROWN plug with about 4 Blue wires going to it, unplug it, take the phillips head screws out of the resistor, and pull the blower resistor out, It's likely one of two things, The other being the fuse number 17 out under the hood, You have fuses out under the hood and inside the vehicle as well, So be sure and check all of them in both locations. I believe you'll find it's the blower resistor. Let me know if you have any further questions, and if that's not it, we will have to check power and ground at the blower motor in which you will need a Volt meter to check that. Thank you.