Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I Have problem with my honda. key started flashing in

Customer Question

Hello.
I Have problem with my honda. Green key started flashing in dashboard when battery dead.
can i temporary disable it ? my civic is 2003.
My VIN IS: JHMES45303S200124
Category: Honda
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Unfortunately I dont see a procedure myself on how to disable the anti theft/security system on your model here.The fault will have to be diagnosed and repaired to correct this issue here in most cases and you may just have to have a theft relearn done to correct this fault.This will have to be checked into further to locate and repair the issue here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete