Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I have Honda accord 2008 LX with single in dash player but

Customer Question

i have Honda accord 2008 LX with single in dash player but want to install the premium sound system that usually comes with the EX. how do i make it work as there some difference in the dash wires for the stereo
Category: Honda
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this here today.I apologize for any delay.

The harnesses and connections are all different from your model to the premium models radio and sound system me are unable to be compatible with simple plug and play.You will want to check with a dealer to see if they have or can get a conversion kit and if any programming is needed.

The only other option is to see an audio install facility to have an after market system installed the is closest to what you are looking for here.

Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help.

Thanks Pete