John Bryant
John Bryant,
Experience:  Owner & class A mechanic at Excel Tech Mobile Repair Corp.
60169151

, Sure. My Honda Odyssey 2007 started this morning in

Customer Question

Customer: HI.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Sure. My Honda Odyssey 2007 started this morning in -20 celsius and then after 10 minutes of warming up stalled when shifted out of park and will not restart.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to Honda Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: only pay if it starts?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: confirm only pay if the van starts?
Category: Honda
Expert:  John Bryant replied 11 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** for posting your question to Just Answer. I am an ASE Certified Auto Technician with 45 years of real world experience in dealerships and the aftermarket. I was the owner of a facility for 20 of those years. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resolution. I will also make every effort to give you all of the information you may need with the expectation you will give me a positive rating. Please be aware that I am usually working with a few people at a time so it may take a few minutes to respond.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Ok. Can you call me at(###) ###-####

Hi Jack is the check engine light on while it's running?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
In the van now.

How many miles are on this Odyssey Jack. BTW sor it is taking so long to respond I have a lot meetings to attend today.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
110k km. 65k miles

Is it running rough?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Parked in my sloped driveway front end down.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Was running fine. Serviced a month ago

I am going to call you from my car.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Wife reports it stalled when she shifted from park to reverse to back up the driveway

Hi Jack, it's John I was hoping you were satisfied with my help and if so could you please rate me so I can close this ticket I would really appreciate it.