Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

You cannot not be up this late. ***** *****-2004 Odyssey

Customer Question

Customer: You cannot not be up this late. ***** *****-2004 Odyssey wiper would not stop. I did not scratch a match-mark for original adjustment. Replaced the motor, thanks to your help, and it stops when turned off, but is not in correct position. I may end up taking it to a shop to just reset position unless you can help me fix it. Thanks, KWP.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 2004 Odyssey. Initially wiper would not stop correctly, then would not stop without turning off car. Replaced the wiper motor, but had to guess position of first bolt connection to the motor. Opps I missed
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to Honda Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure, I am going back to sleep. Will followup in a few hours. Thanks, KWP.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Send response by email - my phone is not always reliable. Thanks, KWP.
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 11 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

Since you did not scribe a mark to get it back in the right position. The only thing you can do is keep adjusting and retesting till you get it right. There are no steps to say or show for adjusting when this oops is done. You should be able to turn them off, so they park. Then loosen it, move the wiper arms to where they should be then re-tighten them.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.