Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

I have a Honda 2012 Odyssey. I'd like to know if I can

Customer Question

Customer: I have a Honda 2012 Odyssey. I'd like to know if I can access bluetooth using a bluetooth transmitter on my iPod classic. The transmitter says it will automatically pair with bluetooth receivers using pin codes "0000" "1111" etc.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The transmitter details are found here http://www.amazon.com/KOKKIA-Transmitter-authentication-capabilities-generation/dp/B004SH40BQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1451836947&sr=1-1&keywords=sony+iPod+classic+bluetooth+transmitter
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to Honda Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

I dont believe you can, but I need to get the last 8 of the vehicle vin number to pull up compatibility chart for it to confirm