Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

My 03 honda civic hybrid won't start, has a blinking drive,

Customer Question

My 03 honda civic hybrid won't start, has a green blinking drive , EPS light, and the speedometer doesn't work. It just stopped on me in a parking lot. The power steering isn't working 100% either
Category: Honda
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This sounds like a voltage issue possibly causing this here needing repaired.If you havent had the fault codes checked this needs done and needs done with a fully compatible scan tool that will plug into your vehicle and can communicate with all computers in your vehicle.If any codes are set the codes set will need diagnosed to locate and repair the fault here.

The battery/voltage system will need tested to pinpoint the cause of the issue here and once this has been done it can be repaired.I suspect a voltage issue possibly causing this fault here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete