Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech 34 years.
7276279

I have a 2008 honda accord coupe im trying to hook up my amp

Customer Question

Customer: i have a 2008 honda accord coupe im trying to hook up my amp to front speakers ***** ***** schraeder
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: im using my stock radio i hooked up rear speakers and sub with high out put converters but front speakers control unit for the tweeter and speaker
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to Honda Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Can you please explain what type of problem you are having with the front speakers. Are you needing a wiring diagram. You question is not clear. Post back with complete information and we can work from there.