justinsbg
justinsbg, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE certified in Brakes, Electrical, HVAC, and Engine Performance. Currently a lead diagnostic Technician.
27674784

I have a 2010 Honda Odyssey it won't start I clean the post

Customer Question

I have a 2010 Honda Odyssey it won't start I clean the post on the battery after I got it started it told me to punch in a code but I can do that because the navigation stays dark what c an I do
Category: Honda
Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. Reminder, I have not been paid at this point and won't be until I receive a positive rating from you. At that point I will receive a portion of what you've already paid Just Answer.

I'd like you to try something before any other diagnosis steps are taken. Please perform a battery cable reset. Disconnect both battery cables. Once they are disconnected from the battery connect ONLY the cables together with a jumper wire and leave them connected for approximately 15 minutes. Once that time has passed reconnect the cables to the battery and see if the navigation system works. If it still doesn't operate let me know and we can continue.

Please go ahead and rate me positively. Don't worry, there aren't additional charges for positing questions to this thread after you rate so I will continue helping until the issue is resolved. Thanks