Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have 96 Honda Accord LX My drivers window wont operate, my

Customer Question

I have 96 Honda Accord LX My drivers window wont operate, my rear defrost and interior lights don't light, when I lock the drivers door with the key only that door locks, not the others like before. My other windows operate, only drivers doesn't work, along with other items I mentioned. This happened at the same time. Is it probably a relay ?
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I checked the fuses.
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 11 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

Remove the drivers door switch and verify the green/white wire is power. Unplug the motor and verify one or both of those wires red/blue red/yellow is a good ground. Hot wire these wires to the battery with jumper cables to see if the motor moves. If all pass then switch is bad.

Do you have remote keyless entry?

The other concerns since they are not related to the door. the website requires us to address those on a separate post.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.