HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

I bought a flood 2010 honda crv vehicle. the transmission

Customer Question

i bought a flood 2010 honda crv vehicle. the transmission got damaged and had to replaced it, after replacing the transmission the green light blinks on drive mode and the transmission will not shift only first gear and reverse works. i took it to the dealership but they could not re-program it. please help me what is causing that?
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just-Answer. My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man. I have over 31 years experience repairing Honda vehicles. I would be happy to assist you with your Honda question!

Did the dealer have any ideas at all? Is it the green D light blinking? Are there any codes? if the light is blinking there should be a code beginning with the letter "P" Was the front of the vehicle under water in the area of the battery?

Thank you, Honda-Man