Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My hazard lights wont stop blinking in my 2013 honda accord

Customer Question

Customer: my hazard lights wont stop blinking in my 2013 honda accord
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i just looked out the window and they were blinking . They werent when i came home from work
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to Honda Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 11 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

Remove the hazard switch and unplug it. If the hazards remain on and blinking and or you are not able to turn them off with the switch. This means the MICU module built into the dash fuse box is faulty.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris