Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

Driver's power window on my Honda works, but the other three

Customer Question

Driver's power window on my Honda works, but the other three windows do not work - whether from driver's control or their own controls
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Just-Answer. My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man. I have over 31 years experience repairing Honda

vehicles. I would be happy to assist you with your Honda question!

There is a safety switch on the drivers master window switch assembly. It shuts off all of the windows except the driver's window. It's very common for the switch to get bumped by accident shutting off the passenger's windows. I have included examples of the common switch types.

Your satisfaction and a positive rating is my goal! Please use the rating scale and click on accept or the 5 star scale.

This is important and the only way the site will compensate me for my time. You are not charged extra for rating. All

follow-up responses after the much appreciated rating are free so don't worry you can still come back until you have the

advice and answer you need!

Thank you! ~Honda-Man