HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

I have a 2007 Acura RDX all of a sudden neither remote

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** I have a 2007 Acura RDX all of a sudden neither remote clicker will work - when they worked 10 minutes before. When I lock the door with the key or using the inside button, the turbo boost light flashes! What the???
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Just started tonight. It is the lower light in the small window that is the turbo charge/boost indicator inside the tachometer. I have analog dials. I have never noticed this before. And it is odd that although it is an older car, both remotes cease to function at the exact same time??? Was wondering if there was some sort of reset or??? Or if there is a glitch in the electrical system. Starts just fine. No other indicator lights come on - warning lights that is.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to Honda Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure. I just don't want to go out in the am and it has run the battery down is all.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The problem has resolved itself. Apparently the car reset itself, before anyone could get back to me. I'd like to have my money refunded and close my account. Thanks,
KLD
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Is there anything else we can help with here on your vehicle at all?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.