HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

02 Honda CR-V have no accessories or headlights. can't shift

Customer Question

02 Honda CR-V have no accessories or headlights. can't shift into gear, battery went dead, after using jumper cables the car starter turns over the motor but wont start. where do I start looking.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Will the engine crank over if you dont use any jumper cables?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Ok, so without jumper cables the engine cranks but does not start correct? So is the engine missing spark or fuel?

Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello! It's Amedee from just answer.

I am just checking in to see how things are going and to see if you need any further assistance?

Please let me know and I will be happy to help!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Uou havent helped at all. If a internal combustion engine has spark and fuel it will run. Has nothing to do with assesories. the issue is in the electrical system and or the computer.obviously the motor wont start die to lack of fuel or spark. Without assesories something is wrong with electrical system.
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Correct. I am just asking in order to help you. I need to understand what is going on with your vehicle. Again, I am just trying to help you.

Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

So if your willing to let me help you, please reply back.