Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

How do I get to the plug on 2001 honda crv the downflow

Customer Question

How do I get to the plug on 2001 honda crv the downflow sensor
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Just-Answer. My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man. I have over 31 years experience repairing Honda vehicles. I would be happy to assist you with your Honda question!

From under the vehicle carefully pull the rubber grommet out of the body opening(see diagrams). Carefully and slowly pull the wiring down until you can get to the secondary sensor connector then disconnect it. There should be plenty of slack if not you will need to remove the passenger's front seat then lift the carpet to find and release the connector.

Your satisfaction and a positive rating is my goal! Please use the rating scale and click on accept or the 5 star scale. This is important and the only way the site will compensate me for my time. You are not charged extra for rating. All follow-up responses after the much appreciated rating are free so don't worry you can still come back until you have the advice and answer you need!

Thank you! ~Honda-Man