HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

My name is ***** *****. I have a 2006 honda civic 1.8 the

Customer Question

Customer: Hi my name is ***** *****. I have a 2006 honda civic 1.8 the a/c compressor won't engage and the cooling fans won't come on. I test all the fuses ,and looks ok to me, I also tested all the relay with a relay tester and seems to be good. The system is full of charge, i test the comprssor with a test light with a power probe i gave juice to the compressor and it comes on running good, and i did the same thing with the cooling fans also works. I also did was switch the a/c head control but no luck and i swicth the blower resister and it's a no go what could it be please help me ? :o
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Am comfuse like what .
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to Honda Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Ok.:o
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Honda
Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. I need a little more information from you. First, can you please tell me what the VIN number of this vehicle is? Also, is the interior blower fan running? Thanks in advance