HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

Flikering lights at random at idle, goes away when you

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****, Flikering lights at random at idle, goes away when you accelerate the car
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: headlight bulb when off few days ago check the connections and is back
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to Honda Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Honda
Expert:  justinsbg replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. Your question description is very vague. I need more information to be able to help you efficiently. Please give a better description of your problem. All I read is something about a headlight bulb and flickering lights. Can you please be a bit more descriptive? Also, what type of vehicle is this? I need year, make, and model please. Thanks

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Honda Passport 2000, The problem is random and that is that during regular highway driving the dashboard panel, the radio, all interior lights, and headlights dim and couples of times the car actually stalled on the road or highway. you pull over and it starts right away with no issues.

Can you please provide the VIN number of the vehicle so I can look up accurate information. Thanks