HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

I have a 2001 Honda Civic that seems to be having a nervous

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****, and I have a 2001 Honda Civic that seems to be having a nervous breakdown.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Alarm has started going off when I do anything, and there's a small red light on the dashboard cowl at the 12:00 position that is blinking in different patterns - sometimes once at a time, somethimes twice. Also won't start.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to Honda Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Suer Sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Honda
Expert:  justinsbg replied 12 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. Are you referring to the red security light near the radio?