Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Passcode to reset 2012 toyota sienna smart key
, i want

Customer Question

Customer: passcode to reset 2012 toyota sienna smart key
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i want to reset remote key for toyota sienna remote key with techstream tool
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to Honda Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: im willing and can i get it now if give you the outcode
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Ok, I need to get the 17 digit vin number to see if I have the passcode or not as I only have limited access to UK/European spec'd vehicles