rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

I just purchased a new 2016 Honda Pilot EXL. First question

Customer Question

I just purchased a new 2016 Honda Pilot EXL. First question How warm do the heated front seats get. My 2013 Pilot I traded in had great seat warmers. These new ones don't get warm at all. The salesman said that's the way they are made???? Second Can the Integrated Turn Indicators be added in the field. I thought that was on this Pilot after buying I find out they are not. Third Can the headlights be made brighter with different bulbs. Driving home from the dealer I had trouble seeing the road, I live out in the country, and there are many, many, many deer.
Category: Honda
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident
we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill
level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to
get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.

It sounds like the seat heaters do have a legitimate problem, but as for the lighting, this is all they offer. You might try going to a 4x4 shop that has additional lighting accessories to service your needs. They can easily be added on.

Thanks, Ron