HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

MY 2001 Honda wont start. The battery is good,, dash lights

Customer Question

MY 2001 Honda wont start. The battery is good,, dash lights etc ok but it wont turn over. not even a click
Category: Honda
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 1 year ago.

Hello, is it a manual or automatic transmission? Do you have a voltmeter ot test light available for testing some things?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
automatic single lady..no test equipment
Expert:  HONDASERVICE7791 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I will try to help you with your concern . Please note that I am not standing in front of your vehicle. My diagnosis is a educated guess at best using all the information you provide. Leaving out import things you have tried, experienced or recent work performed only makes my job harder.

try turning the key several times from start to off. If the vehicle starts eventually then my guess is the start is at fault.

or if you know someone who can tap on the starter with something metallic while you try to crank you may get it to start also.

you might end up needing it towed to a shop so they can diagnose it for you