Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

My 2010 Honda CRV
, The battery is dead and when I go

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****, my 2010 Honda CRV
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The battery is dead and when I go to jump it the horn blares. Not sure what I should do...
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to Honda Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Im not in a rush
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay, I'm ready now. Are you able to help me?
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just-Answer. My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man. I have over 31 years experience repairing Honda vehicles. I would be happy to assist you with your Honda question!

When you connect the jumper vehicle have the doors closed and the key in the driver's door lock. As soon as it starts blaring turn the key to lock then unlock to reset the alarm. This should be all that you need to do after you jump it and let the battery recharge. It may happen again if the battery ends up needing to be replaced so be ready.

Your satisfaction and a positive rating is my goal! Please use the rating page and click on accept or the rating scale. This is important and the only way the site will compensate me for my time. All follow-up responses after the required rating are free so don't worry you can still come back until you have the advice and answer you need!

Thank you! ~Honda-Man