Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

How to change/replace traction control sensor on 2003 Honda

Customer Question

how to change/replace traction control sensor on 2003 Honda Accord Ex
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer.

V6 or 4cyl?

Which sensor exactly are you wanting to replace? Wheel speed sensor?

Thanks, Honda-Man

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, V6
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.

Which sensor? Do you have a code problem you are trying to fix?

Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.

Getting late I will check back in the AM.

Thank you, Honda-Man

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
TCS light sensor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
TCS light sensor
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.

Your request for replacement instructions needs to be specific not just "TCS light sensor" There are many sensors in the TCS/ABS system.

The TCS light can come on for a variety of reasons. If the TCS light is coming on it might be because the traction control is working because of slippery road conditions. If it's staying on all of the time that means there is a problem with the TCS system. When this happens there will be a specific code called a diagnostic trouble code. It is stored in the TCS/ABS control unit memory. Most auto parts stores will get the code information for you free of charge. With this code I can tell you which sensor needs to be replaced.

Your satisfaction and a positive rating is my goal! Please use the rating page and click on accept or the rating scale. This is important and the only way the site will compensate me for my time. All follow-up responses after the required rating are free so don't worry you can still come back until you have the advice and answer you need!

Thanks again! ~Honda-Man